IPP REVENUE HITS

Saturday, December 31, 2011

METHYLERGOMETRINE MALEATE NOW AN ETHICAL DRUG

Yes guys! What you have read is true, yet, the memorandum letter has not distributed, but exactly last year it was removed from the  list of dangerous drugs in the Philippines. I had called twice the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) to confirm this issue and it was confirmed that Methylergometrine maleate, in any brand, whether in a form of 125mcg tab or 200mcg/ml amp is now an official ethical drug. In addition to their confirmation, the informer told me that the drug can now be dispensed with or without S2 no. written on the prescription. Moreover, I asked him if I should write on the dangerous drug book, but the reply was not necessarily up to now. I had also a chance to verify it from the FDA Philippines through their officer. The officer told me that the issue is true and valid. I will guarantee you to post the memorandum letter if I have the copy already.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobile footer