IPP REVENUE HITS

Monday, December 24, 2012

Top 10 Hardest Subjects in Pharmacy

When I was still a pharmacy student I was always wondering why did I took pharmacy course? Maybe of no choice at all or it did challenge me so I took this course? The answer was it came as a challenge to me to take it. Not known to many, pharmacy is a degree, which is a combination of pure memorization, analysis, calculations, applied chemistry and mathematics. Subjects are always petrified and horrified students including me. I wanted to finished them then already to end up my burden. But reminiscing now from the past, I am wondering what subjects are the moderate to most difficult I had had. So I have ranked them according to my burden and struggle before. Here it is!

10. Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics

9.   Organic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry

8.   Microbiology and Public Health
 

7.   Pharmacognosy and Plant Chemistry and Biochemistry

6.  Compounding and Dispensing Pharmacy with     
     Incompatibilities
 

5.   Pharmaceutical Calculations 

4.   Physical Pharmacy

3.   Dosage Form and Pharmaceutics

2.   Quality Control I and II

1.   Pharmacology I and II
 

I don't know if you would agree about my ranking of subjects according to their difficulty, but this arrangement signifies to me that the most challenging part of it is the heart of pharmacy.

Mobile footer