I. OBJECTIVE: To produce a proper guidelines regarding the cleanliness of the drugstore.
II. SCOPE: Within the vicinity of the drugstore and cleaning of the shelves and good housekeeping.
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Use a clean cloth for cleaning the shelves, clean mop with detergent or bleaching agent in cleaning the floors.
- Transfer the medicines from the shelves to an empty box.
- Wipe the shelves and clean it with cloth to remove dust.
- In case of rigid smudges/stains, use damped cloth to clean them.
- After completion, place the medicines back to where they belong.
- Wash and dry up the cloth used in cleaning. Repeat cleaning every week.
- Clean the floor with mop.
- Throw the garbage when the time of collection is near. Do not place it outside because scavengers might scatter it.
- Try to search for pest and make necessary action to eliminate them.
V. QUALITY OF RECORDS: N/A
Logbook for cleaning
VII. END OF DOCUMENT